PC Water Cooling Reservoir
A large water reservoir is an important component of a PC water cooling system.
- Water is a great heat sink. More of it will take longer to heat up.
- Mounting the reservoir high in the tower adds pressure to the system (see PC Water Cooling Principles and Ideas), to help overcome resistance in the system and circulate the water. More water increases the pressure in the system (free potential energy, compliments of gravity).
We like the Phobya G-Changer 5.25" inch dual bay reservoir because:
- The perfect size. It holds a lot of water and mounts in the drive bay, leaving room for an additional drive above.
- The dual bay flow system removes air bubbles.
- Its high quality and solid, with multiple ports (also has mounts for LED lights) .